Status : Confirmed ! Australia here i come !!

















My long wait of purchasing air ticket to Australia has finally ended ! ! I just bought a return ticket from the 5th Oct 2010 til 21st Oct 2010 =)) I will be flying with Air Asia, i know i am going to complain about the seat, but what the heck, i got it for a damn good price!!

I have not confirmed what my plans are yet, still need to discuss with my gf. But Goldcoast & Great Barrier Reef island is definitely part of it. OMG the thoughts of diving in Great Barrier Reef excites me so so much, i have been wanting to dive there since i got my license. Yes there is great white sharks / tiger sharks there, but hey people still dives there and it's part of the 7th wonders in the world. Lets hope nothing happens to me and then i finally can be proud to say i have dived there once beforeeee =)) Then there is also Goldcoast, the land of entertainment. I was 14years old last time i went there, don't really remember much except petting kangaroos , koala bears, and visiting movie world. Lots of fun tho, and yes get to swim with dolphins too!

But the main purpose of visiting Melbourne is for my sister's wedding. Oct 10 this year, and she promised to have a cake for me too! (It falls on my birthday) But it's okay, i am very glad to share this special day with her, very very happy for her and damn i am very sure it's going to be very emotional. Hopefully my tears can hold themselves back that day =D

Alright 1 holiday has finally settled. I have a few more to plan.

1)Perhentian in July
2)Perhentian in Sept (With baby)
3)Philippines in Sept (With baby) *Diving trip*
4)Amsterdam & Europe in Dec/Jan

Time to save moneyyyyyyy =))

*Manchester United please please make it past the quarter-finals. Berbatov SCORE SCORE! OR anyone JUST WIN THE DAMN GAME!*