UP


Up's gotta be one of the most heartwarming (if not the most) animated films I have seen.

Within the first 15 minutes, I was literally bawling off. The story about Carl and his wife was so bitterly sweet and sad :( At first, I thought the kid shown was supposed to be the "kid" but then I was mistaken, and the part between Elli and Carl will touch anyone's heart. I hope children will reflect on the reality about old people TT.

I'm just glad that Carl met Russell, at least he became happy even if he's old.

The thing with UP is though it has this "sad" aura (well for me), you'll find yourself laughing all throughout the film. It's a little crazy, I know.

This movie is for everyone, I think everyone should see this, despite the age, it will surely leave a mark. Everytime I see Ellie and Carl, or whenever I see the old Carl alone, I can't help but cry (until now).