Manchester United 2010-2011 Kit



There it is, the new Manchester United 2010/2011 home kit ! I have pre-ordered it even before the design was shown, but like what my girlfriend said, even if its ugly, i will slowly grow to love it just like the last kit with the (V) shape at the chest lol!

So smart ass me went on to order and they finally dispatched it on the 12th of July (launch day is on the 15th) I was hoping to be one of the first in M'sia to have the jersey, but nooooooope up til today it's hasn't arrived :( I hope it comes by today (Friday) !! If i don't get it by today, it will most likely be next week, ZzzZzZz !!

The good part about ordering it online would be 1) I save at least RM120-150 because of the printing and badge that were given for free (promo during the time i buy) 2) It's directly officially printed from the United store in England !

So i'm praying it comes later when i wake! :(