The Great Barrier Reef




"The Great Barrier Reef is the world's largest coral reef system.
Made up of around 3,000 individual reefs and over 900 islands,
it stretches for more than 1,600 miles, and like The Grand Canyon, it can't be shown in a few photographs.
The Great Barrier Reef can be seen from outer space and is the world's biggest single structure made by living organisms."



No words could express how unbelievable this place is. It's part of the "Seven Wonders of the Underwater World" Not surprised at all! I will be here from the October 15th > 19th October, just me and my girlfriend :) It was like my dream to come here even before i started diving, so to finally come here its so surreal. I've researched quite a lot of this place, and the way they make diving sound in this place, its really hard to believe. You could see anything in there, from sharks, rare fishes and even whales!! I am praying the weather to be SUNNY everyday, so i could get the clearest visibility of the water as deep as possible!

Besides diving there are plenty of other activities to do as well, such as:-
  • Sea Kayaking
  • Sailing
  • Ocean Rafting
  • Day trips to many other islands such as Whitehaven Beach

Many many more, i just couldn't be bothered writing all of them down hahaha! I am just super excited for it, hopefully i have enough money to spend there :( Our accommodation has been booked, we will be staying at Airlie Apartments.




Looks great yeh? We get a whole apartment to ourselves and at a very decent price! The reviews of the apartments are all great, i am looking forward to see how nice and clean it is :) If i am not mistaken this is located at Airlie Beach, the boat to Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Beach is just a couple of minutes away.

So thats it! :) I can't wait to post my OWN photos of this amazing place !
I'm already in a holiday mood =D~~ !!