The Nashman Studies of Motion 29: There is a reason they call me The Nashman....

I know you like me.
I know you do.
That's why whenever I come around he's all over you.
And I know you want it.
It's easy to see.
And in the back of your mind.
I know you should be home with me.

Don't cha wish your boyfriend was hot like me?
Don't cha wish your boyfriend was a freak like me?

Don't cha?
Don't cha?

Don't cha wish your boyfriend was raw like me?
Don't cha wish your boyfriend was fun like me?

Don't cha?
Don't cha?


Thank you for choosing to fly with The Nashman. (O ha, walang CGI o camera trick yan. Hayup. Ang gleng gleng. Shet.)

...we hope you have an enjoyable journey.

....refreshments and entertainment are available. Cyberfondle The Nashman any which way you want for your pleasure. Kamangha-mangha ang mga talento ni The Nashman. Aminin.

Pucha hebigat! Sign language of "I Love You" between the legs. Grabe, mas okey pa sa alright.

The Nashman - he may be cheap, but there is no better way to get high. Mas mura pa kaysa shabu, pero mas hanep ang arrive. Pag nag-break na kayo ng syota mong ulol (kung mahilig ka rin lang sa pangit, ba't di nalang ako?), send me a text +447789845292.