Visit Malaysia 2009, Part 2(Melaka) lol.


In the past 1 month, every weekend is like a new adventure. My baby suggested she wants to go places she hasn't been before or haven't been for a long time(during the weekends) It all started with Genting (Part 1), a family trip 3weeks back, you can see that in my previous entry. Then 2 weeks ago, we invited Ks to Melaka! Wow, i have not been to that place for at least 10years or more. I don't even know how it looks like anymore, so what better time to go? Because i am very sure if my girlfriend isn't around, i wont be going to all this places.

The famous Jonker Street

The journey to Melaka started at 10am, picked Ks up and off we go. It dint take long because i speeded most of the way, thank god there was no speed trap during that day =) First thing we did after we parked was to look for a place that sells chicken rice balls! It was also my baby's first time seeing/eating it, too bad she dint really like it. But i wouldnt too, because i prefer my rice being soft and spread out so i could EAT it properly, lol!


After our lunch we walked around A'Famosa, BARE in mind it was a blardy fucking HOT day. I so regreted not wearing a cap :( Plus in the middle of the day, the wind kept blowing and my hair turned into a mess. BZZZ!! Anyway, here are just some of the pics we taken on that day.

View from the top

You can tell how hot it was from our face expression :(


Some very old fire truck!

Taking picture outside of a 1753 Christ Church.

BOOM BOOM POW! ok thats lame :P MY BAD!




Eye on Malaysia in the background

THEY RULED Malaysia once upon a time......



Cendol!

It was only 3:30pm when we finish walking under the hot sun. We were then deciding if we should wait for the famous "Satay Culuk" or however you spell it to be open at 5pm. During that time, we were really full + tired so we dint really have much appetite for food, so we headed to... haha omg, "Taman Buaya Melaka" LOL, never in my life i would come to such places, but we have already drove so far away, might as well just enter. RM5 was the entrance fee, i already knew it would be a real con job.


But....... haha omg, i had so much fun in there disturbing the crocodiles. Everyone knows crocodiles are really boring unless you see a show performance, but unless you are with me! I am the performer! =P I made one of them from sitting still > chasing me, OMFG LOL when the croc came running out from the water with his big ass JAW open, i sprinted as fast as Usain Bolt. The indonesian workers at the side were doing some renovation laughed at us, but damn. If you were Me, My baby & Ks, you wont be laughing. HAHA, They both ran the minute they saw me running (They weren't even near the croc) LOL, that made my RM5 worth it! Then i tried to do the same to one more croc, which was 5times the size that chased me earlier. Oh yeah and not forgetting the cage was much smaller/lower than the one chasing me too. Thinking about it now, i felt like a dumbass if that croc smash thru the cage and bite the shit outta me. So from now on, i will be a good boy in places like this =P As usual the pictures are below, you'll know what i mean by a big ass croc in a small low cage.

lovely.



She wasn't this cute when the croc chased me, LOL!


Ks is too scared to even stand near the cage. His hands were held behind all the time

See what i mean? :P PUSSY! :P:P

Now this is the big ass crocodile that i was messing with..








By the way, i was there messing with it for at least 15-20minutes. The mouth was wide open and every minute/seconds it kept closing, but we did not even see it moved til it was fully shut. Thats when i knew to stop messing around :P

Okay, that was all from my Melaka trip. Last weekend we went to the Zoo Negara, it will be part 3 of my visit Malaysia 2009 journey. Keep checking in to see my adventure =) Cheers and enjoy your day!

PS: My grammar is bad =) But too bad, i dont like reading through + correcting mistakes. So screw it :D