Dates are confirmed!

YAY !! Another holiday trip!

Best part about this trip would be, almost everything are free of charge! My dearest babie parents has sponsored my going and return ticket to Pattaya/Bangkok , from the 7th til the 13th December. Not to mention they also paid for the rooms, which is a 5 star hotel, i forgot where we're staying... lol, i think Sheraton hotel? HAHA it's going to be awesome, but i gotta behave most of them time :( which i suck at it.

Anyway, i will be in Bangkok on the 11th til the 13th. Also another free accommodation thanks to my uncle that works there =) This is what i called a holidayyyyyyyy!! I honestly can't wait to shop cheap stuffs. I have not been to Bangkok since 2007 if im not wrong, i need new 3quaters pants and lots of shirts. Maybe i will also get a custom made coat if i have the time too, they are wayyyyyy cheaper there then Msia that's for sure.

This holiday would probably my second last one with my babie, hopefully everything will be great during that trip! Cross my fingers no rain comes n spoil the day, and Bangkok without any riot :)

Sorry for the long MIA updates. I couldn't be bothered blogging lately, so til then have fun, and party hard! YEAR END is coming!!!!!