Galliani Tears for Leo & Kaka


MILAN - Vice President Adriano Galliani keeps story quite touching. Bald-headed man was admitted had shed tears, when I had to remove the departure of Leonardo Araujo and Ricardo Kaka from the San Siro.

As is known, the Brazilian star duo is unforgettable figure in the history of the Rossoneri. As a player, Leonardo defend Milan during 1997-2001, had returned to my hometown before returning uniformed Rossoneri in 2002 and ended his career a year later. Leo also testedability as allenatore in 2009-2010 .

Meanwhile, from San Paulo, Kaka joined Milan in 2003 before choosing to move to Real Madrid in 2009. Apparently, less shining star Kaka in El Real because often wrapped the injury. These conditions led to speculation the 29-year return to San Siro.

"Kaka is a great player and I would do anything for him," said Galliani, agrees as rumors. "I cried when she left because I love her very much," he admitted.

"All my life I had suffered only two players. First, when Leonardo left and then Kaka, "Galliani was quoted as Tribalfootball clear on Tuesday (10/05/2011).

Currently, Leonardo handle rivals Milan, Inter Milan, but failed to retain the title treble inherited Jose Mourinho. While the threatened eviction Kaka, following Madrid's official news young midfielder Borussia Dortmund, Nuri Sahin.SimakBaca secara fonetik