James and Mesut. Mesut and James

Before you accuse me of being a lunatic, please hear my side first.

While I was channel surfing yesterday, I happened to see the trailer of X-Men First Class. So yeah I knew that James McAvoy (insert fan girl squeal here) would play professor X (I haven't seen any movie about X Men btw which sucks I know) but suddenly a thought occurred to me: he looks like somebody I know, I just can't put a name to him. A thing about me: I'm easily frustrated if I can't remember something.


It was the eyes. All I thought was "who is that person again? I know he's someone I know very well". I love James McAvoy (ever since I saw him in Penelope, and he reminds me of Ryan A.). And the fact that he is a Scot further intensified that (Ian Thornton = Scottish).

Then it hit me. Believe it or not, James kinda resembles my favorite football player, Mesut Ozil.


It may not be that visible, but the similarity is there (however faint that is). It was the defining moment of my football fangirling life (I'm exaggerating a bit). James McAvoy and Mesut Ozil? Hell YEAHHHHHHHH~

I saw this somewhere on the net (credit to whoever you are)


I have spoken my mind. I may be delusional but whatever. LOL. I'm just bored =))