I Like It, But.....

I don't need it!


Ever suffered such dilemmas? Of course you do lol, no humans will go through this world not having this problems. There are so many if's in our lives, and when you aren't born rich, strike a lottery, inherited a chunk load of money, you tend to suffer such problems!


Lately i have so many things i want! Mostly gadgets? Lol! That's normal for guys, and as for girls probably handbags and shoes, but only difference is the guys usually end up not buying it but the girls will almost guarantee get it! (YEP my girlfriend is one of those "girls") LOL =P So to share what i really want, here are just a few things i would like to have but kinda not need it =)


1. BEATS by Dr. Dre Headphones


I have not tried this babies on but base on reviews, its freaaaaaaking awesome?! A close friend of mine has one, he said its really good. Well it's hellllllla expensive in M'sia, this headset would cost me RM1299 and its only around US229 if i am not wrong, but my gf can get this for Eur149. But really...do i need one? Its useful if you travel a lot besides i don't use public transport, so other than that i can picture it lying on the floor -______-


2. iPhone4


I must admit, this is something i kinda need but is iPhone 4 what i really want. I am currently using the ancient iPhone 3G (2years+ old) It has multiple problems, probably from how i treat the phone lately, but i am a very boring person with a phone. I just need 3 things to work properly, Dial /Sms / Whatsapp which works well currently. So there are a few things that goes through my mind, should i wait for the next iPhone, the latest Blackberry bold 9900 touch, or Samsung Galaxy S2? I have not made up my mind, but currently none because i am saving for my Europe trip coming in November!


3. Brand new computer
Yes another gadget! Surprised? Lol, anyway there is nothing wrong with my current pc. It's about 4years old now i think, but with technology moving so fast these days, my computer specs is probably shit right now. When i quit gaming 4years back, i never really had an idea of buying a good high specs com cause all i do with it is surf and chat. But since Diablo 3 is coming out at the end of the year (It's probably the only game i'll start playing for fun) I kinda need a better n faster pc to run it, so someone rich please donate me some funds? :D


4. Superdry (T-Shirts / Shirts / Jeans / Pants / Hoodies)
It's really funny that i never heard of this brand til last September? My girlfriend bought some t-shirts online, and decided to get me one. So when i first saw it, i went hmm okay just another normal shirt, but after wearing it i felt the material is really comfortable. Then as i asked more about the brand, i notice a lot of celebrity wears this, and i like the fact it isn't that expensive (not in KL) They have hundreds of designs and i own about 15-18 items of it now (including jeans/shirts and pants) Every time i see something nice online, then i look at my closet and go DO I REALLY NEED anymore clothing?!?! Zzzz i know my girlfriend would say there's never enough... LoL


5. Man United Kits 2011/2012
Last but not least.. Yes Manchester United kits! My girlfriend probably heard this a million times that i wont want it, its waste of money (not because i have a lot of jersey but the only different between this year kit and last year is the collar) But i am such a huge fan that i always want their new kits regardless how ugly or different. Since young i have always wanted to collect their jersey but yeah i don't work last time and since i started work few years back i have been collecting =) This year will be no different, i will probably grab the away kit and maybe even the goalkeeper kit when i am in Manchester, hehe =D Do i need it? Nope but i certainly want it!


Ahhh God let me strike a lottery someday :( I'll be good.......