1.11.11

Is date i'll be arriving....

Amsterdam, The Netherlands!

It's been 3.5years now since my last visit, oh how i much i miss that country! Last time i was there, i spent the entire month in Amsterdam, and i ashamed to say i have not seen that much. So this trip i will do the necessarily things like canal cruise, visit a few coffee shops, see a better looking red light district, Heineken brewery and some other must-see places. Now that i have a better camera, i'll also need to take more pictures of the scenery / buildings. Pretty sad looking back at my previous photo folder of the trip, i don't have many nice shots of the place :/ But the weather did play apart of my trip, it was always raining and wet. Not that i hate winter but i don't want the rain but anytime for snow! I'm crossing my finger it snows earlier this year, i know its almost seemingly impossible but looking at how weird the weather have been around the world, i wouldn't put my hope down. 

I remember the first time going there, i was pretty nervous for a few reasons. 1) Staying with my gf's parents for the entire month 2) Meeting the brother for the first time 3) Meeting her friends for the first time 4) Experiencing my gf's world for the first time 5) My first trip to Europe. So yes that's a lot to go through, but i think i passed with flying colors? LoL! After that trip it was easier between me and my gf, she could tell me where she'll be going (if i have seen or been) I'll know what kinda friends she hangs out with, and surprisingly i found all of them pretty friendly towards me. Funny thing is they found it weird i speak English so fluently, uhuhhh.... and i found it weird they don't! They're not bad but i expect them to speak better, not her friends but in general like the public. 

There are many multiple reasons why i'm really excited for this trip, but nothing is gonna top seeing my baby for sure. It's been 2.5months now since we've been apart (going to be 3.5months when i fly) So i am missing her dearly much! Best of all i will be there when she celebrates her 23rd birthday! My baby is getting older, but way wiser and prettier! Speaking of her right now, she graduated today, congratulations again hun!! So very proud of you, wished i could be there with you :( Ok back to subject, i wont be going alone this trip! Tim one of my very best old buddy will be accompanying me, he's also probably my most reliable friend around(some say my other brother), that's why he's on my speed dial! LoL, ok besides picking me up when i'm drunk middle of no where, he does help me whenever he can =) So i am super pleased he has agreed to join me! We will be partying hard in the clubssssssssss baby, and to all my gf's friends watch out, Mr Tequila is coming to raid your ass! :D Alright besides that, i gotten closer to afew of my gf friends, so i am pretty excited to see them, they always say i should go there again or more often, well i wish if my currency were stronger i'll come every year! I miss seeing her family as well, i got more comfortable with them since the trip to Pattaya, Thailand. From then i've seen them a couple of times even without my gf being around, i guess everything is falling into place for me, and damn i miss their home cook food =P 

Last but not least, i will hope to see more of Amsterdam, understand the culture more, know my way more around the area, meet more of her friends, and learn more about the place. The language is definitely something i can't perfect it, look at my English, it still suck after 27years hhahaha! Dutch dialogue....HAVE you heard them speak!? I don't wanna sound like an ass but damn, its seriously fucking hard! I definitely need a one on one professional tutoring if i wanna learn that language, will probably pick it up someday(HOPEFULLY it wont be as hard as i think it is) Oh yes can't wait to shop a little bit too, i kinda need a new working clothes wardrobe, so with my baby's fashion taste, i am in safe hands =)

That's all for this trip i guess? 2weeks in Amsterdam (1 in England) I know its never enough, but lets hope i get to do all the things i look forward to!! See you soon the land of windmills =))