I'm Awfully Busy This Week....


His Royal Orangeness Karl Willem and PR/PA Gromit admire The Nashman's Handiwork

It's finally September, meaning summer is officially over. Everyone's heading south of middle earth for some last minute sunshine. I have three more weeks of experiments to do before my own holiday.

One advantage of being single is that I get to spend quality time with myself. Today, I made my own pizza from scratch. Don't you just hate it when your pizza comes with too little of what you want and too much of what you don't want? The best solution is to do it yourself.

Since I want my pizza extremely hot, I used one whole bottle of tabasco with tomato paste for the pizza base and added lots of 'shrooms, cheddar, pepperoni, mozarella, anchovies, and topped them off with some herbs and a drizzle of olive oil. Popped it in the oven for 15 minutes and viola! (To my ex-gf - Can you do that, biatch?)



Watching the Hellas play solid teamwork against the athletically superior Team USA was exhilirating. The Greeks are always pulling a Cinderella - a fantastic Olympics just in time, European Football Champions when no one expected them to go past the first round, Euro Basketball Champs when everyone thought Nowitzki et al were going to win, and now a masterful victory over the Dream Team in Saitama.

Pero siempre, I was rooting for España to win. Like England, the Spanish team were always good enough for the quarterfinals, never going all the way. It's the Tim Henman syndrome. Until now.


I don't have satellite TV so it meant watching the World Championships online on a very very small screen.

Hola Señorita, are you happy to see me! (from El Mundo)