The Nashman Studies of Motion 010: This Summer, A New Superhero Will Rise.


Who needs CGI when The Nashman can really fly! Ibon man may layang lumipad....

After my successful BBC acting premiere, my agent, the ever hardworking PA/PR Gromit, has been Noah-bring-your-Ark-out flooded with calls from movie directors and film companies. With the current Supeman film heavily underperforming in the box office, studios have been on the look out for fresh new talent. (Oh why Oh why did they get an uncharismatic actor to play the Man of Steel? They've ruined the comicbook for millions of kids like me!)

I am in the thick of pre-production preparations for a new original superhero film not based on a comic book or graphic novel. I can't divulge too much but the special effects of this film will blow the eyes out of your sockets.

Of course, none of this would have been possible without my web diary readers, my loyal fans, who constantly give me moral support and inspiration to excel in all my endeavours. I'm a new face in the film industry and I'm learning everyday. I would like to share some exclusive pictures from the the creative process.



This is a first iteration of The Nashman logo and has already caused so much excitement and controversy. It's too small. It's too thin. The Nashman is waaay bigger than than...etc.. Watch this space.



Unlike blue/green screen CGI, the new The Nashman film uses beige screen with no wirework. You can clearly see the difference even with this pre-processed image. The Nashman appears to glide in midair. It's so convincing!



The Nashman studied Ballet with the Bolshoi and this shows with his graceful flying.



Weeeee! This is the same frame as the previous one but with beige-screen, the graphic artists can quickly make modifications to The Nashman's costume. In this iteration, the tweed jacket was taken off by CGI.

Finally, This is The Nashman's first superhero costume. There will be major redesigns to come, I've been doing R-rated films for too long and I want something that young kids (and my own kids) can easily relate to and enjoy. I'm not too keen on the underwear worn outside superhero costume. It's sooo last century. This photo has obviously been photoshopped to significantly reduce The Nashman's molehill of a package. There's nothing obscene with The Nashman's humungous half-inch middle tripod leg but during early test screenings with this costume, too many women were having spontaneous multiple orgasms within the first two minutes. This was deemed too inappropriate and unlikely to get our desired PG-13 rating.


Magic Scratch Card promotion. This is also an interactive jpeg5 image. Rub your mouse cursor on the mystery sweet spot to give The Nashman tantric pleasure wherever he is (in church, the daycare centre, while delivering a lecture..etc.) and you could win a special prize! You can enter the prize draw as many times as you want by rubbing 24/7 and watch your chances of winning grow! Palaki ng palakiiii....ang tsansang manalo! This is waaay better than collecting tansan! Dali! Bilis! Bilisan pa!