BACK! :D

Okay, i am back from Hong Kong a week ago already =P time to blog again~

Just realized i have not blogged for a while now. Guess what have been taking so much of my time? Whahaha, a facebook game application called Restaurant City. It's pretty addictive, lucky for me that i started late, so i kinda learn how to play the game through my baby and some of my other friends who have played far longer too. But currently my food menu is stuck because i am out of ingredients, so whoever that reads my blog and plays that game, please trade with me some Milk, Potato, Salad ! So hard to find them, and apparently they are the hardest to find. Great great =((

Well, my gf and i are back to the gym again, we kinda call this the road to sexiness, lol! Yes it's pretty lame, her idea btw =D We will be redeeming our 2 free trainer session soon, hopefully that will boost the way to getting back my packs that went missing for years now, aahh don't like my tummy :*(

Work has gone great lately, cases are coming in non stop, and i am trying my best to submit as many cases as i can. So far June just started and there's already a few approved, hopefully more will this coming week =) I smell a pretty good month !



Yes, my own picture this time =D Let me just start by saying HONG KONG's food is blardy fucking expensive! I mean it is when you compare to Malaysian's food price, whatever they have, almost certainly we do, and the price are more than double! What's even worst? I'd say our food are far better than theirs, ok maybe for some exceptional dishes, which are obvious, not entirely all would be better right? But nothing i can do, i need to eat to survive, so i quit whining after day2 and just eat whatever i felt like eating. Still far less painful than paying 29Euros (RM150) for 5dish of Dim Sum i had in Amsterdam, haha that was a stab in the ass feeling while i paid the bil. Anyway, besides the food, i think Hong Kong is okay, nothing great. But i still had alot of fun there, and we visited a few touristic places such as the famous Hong Kong light show every 8pm of the night, Victoria's Peak, Macau, and Big Buddha. Shame on the weather when we were there tho, out of 7 days, it rained like 5days, so we couldn't go to Disneyland, i was seriously bumped about it. I am still regretting not going :( In the end i settled for this at the airport...



Freaking cute Donald Duck =) But no worries, someday i will visit the real big ass Disneyland. Hopefully next year when i go to Amsterdam, and head over to Paris for Euro Disney! Overall i did not spend over my budget, that's because there was nothing to buy at all! All the cheap shopping malls were flooded with girls stores, and there was even 1 mall, at least 200 shops inside. Girls=200 Guys=0. I got so bored that when i saw a kid puzzle or toy store, i had to walk in and check the toys out, totally sad case. So in the end i shopped in H&M, a very famous brand in across Europe. 2 v-neck t shirts, 2 boxers, and the end! LoL, BEST! But guess what i saw in Macau?



OMFG? I went NUTS!! LOL, they were selling everything. From bed, pillow sheets, small big flags, balls, shirts, scarfs, hats, jersey. OKAY EVERYTHING. LOL, it was almost like walking into Old Traffords official fan store. They had autographs jerseys, balls, posters too, so surreal to see all this stuffs. There were also a stairway leading upstairs, and i quickly stepped upstairs and my jaw dropped!













They were playing all the famous historic videos, fans singing the songs in the stadium, chantings. There were also the famous Solskjaer 20 shirt in the CL1999 finale shirt signed, wow. Wish i own that shit. The store is so big that there were 1 section of the store you needed to buy a 90HKD ticket to enter, which leads you to a look-a-like dressing room in Old Trafford, small artificial training grass, and some post-match interview with Sir Alex in the room. I saw photos of it, the dressing room looks cool, because they hung the players jerseys, boots, towels on every cubical too. But i did not waste my money on that, instead i bought the official retro kit from 1999 Champions League final jersey =) Yes i said it before, it's ugly but WORTH every cent of it. A merchandise so limited and meaningful to me (still remembered the night we won, i teared and broke my friends cupboard in the room, LOL) So HOORAY !! kekeke, so happy i got it. Oh yeah, they even had the 1960ish, 70-90ish FA Cup kits too, but sorry i am not that rich to buy everything haha, maybe someday =P What an experience entering that shop. HEHE

Wow, it's a pretty long entry. Too damn lazy to re-read if i have any spelling or grammar error, so yeah enjoy my malaysian english =P I will upload my HK and Macau pictures soon on facebook, and i will also post pictures only in the next entry. Probably tomorrow or something, getting tired writing and editting this. So be sure to check out the full album in facebook soon, til then... Enjoy your weekends folks.


Macau.