Nasu's Wedding

28th June 2009 = Nasu's Wedding day

The date & day we all been waiting for, 95% of my friends have never met his wife before. Most of the girls i knew were wondering what should they wear, because obviously we don't attend many Malay weddings, that includes my baby. My baby kept it safe and wore something that doesn't show much skin, lol!

They couple made their appearance at about 1:30PM, dressing in full purple, my handsome friend Nasu and his wife Khadijah. Anyway as usual, wedding dinner is all about the food and just chit-chat session. No dramas unfold during the event, because there weren't any alcohol, so we all left about the same 3.15PM. Here are some of the pictures that was taken that day, hopefully i can steal some from the real photographer on that day.



The Happy Couple







The Big Family

Once again, Congratulations Nasu. I am so happy for you, and may god bless the both of you. Happy humping =)!