Bzzzz!

Oh my god, it's been a week plus since i last watch United play and i have not uploaded the damn pictures! I am so lazy to wait / resize them :( Besides..i took more videos than photos anyway, i will find some time to post it up some day. But not today =P

In case you don't know, my girlfriend has already started her internship in a company that deals with celebrity magazines. Other than getting free mags to read every week, she also do get free movie preview tickets, like yesterday! We watched "Ghost of girlfriends past" I thought it was going to be an average love-romantic movie, but hell no! It's really Good! Very very surprising indeed, i don't mind watching it on dvd again someday. My girlfriend will also be getting "The proposal" starring Ryan Reynolds & Sandra Bullock, wish i could go. But unfortunately it falls on Tuesday, and i have Badminton every Tuesday from 8-10. But i will be doing something a little bit different next week, i have decided to play badminton from 8-9, and then drive all the way to Sunway to play some futsal from 9-12. That sounds a bit insane, yes i know, but i have been doing it weekly on Sunday, 2.30-5pm (Badminton) and then head to Celebrity Fitness gym right after to do more cardio work. Something tells me, my body will be dead when i am at early 30's =P

Work has been great lately, i have been processing a lot of cases lately, eventho they are not that big, but as long as i continue to work hard, it will turn to alot =) So at the moment, i am liking my job pretty much and hopefully to improve on my execution every month to come. Before i end my lousy boring entry, i just wanna share with you guys a recent MUTV intervew in Seoul Korea, between Patrice Evra and Park Ji Sung. These two are best buddy, and its super funny/ weird/ amazing to see them together. They both do speak different languages too, you can search for many more of them from You Tube if you really like it =P Man..... I miss the United team, and i am so jealous that so many people get to meet them or got autographed, sigh..