It's been a while!

Hello.......!

I have been really lazy and tired lately to blog, in fact i don't even feel like writing anything right now. But it's 10AM, woke extra early today cause i crashed in before 1AM on a Friday night. I hope i am well fully rested for today, as it is MANCHESTER UNITED vs Malaysian XI Selection. I am super excited, its been a while since i last saw Man Utd in real life, next year would be my first when i see them in Old Trafford =P

I attended the training session yesterday evening as well, a whopping 40,000 fans showed up to greet and meet the players train! Every time a foreigner or a guy with Man Utd polo shirt walks out to the stadium, we assume it was one of the players. Hahaha, til they finally walked out, huge roar and cheer was heard all around the stadium! I almost lost my voice but shouting the players name, i was just so excited! Seeing Berbatov, Rooney, Ferdinand, Giggs and the rest.. Oh lord, my idols :D

I will post all the pictures in my next entry, including the training ones. Hopefully United don't stop running their socks off and continue to hammer the Malaysian team =P

PS: My baby & i are already starting to plan our next trip =) Sipadan will most likely be somewhere in October, now we are trying to fit something in August, once we find out! I will definitely blog my excitement here too, hehe. Diving!! My new hobby

Glory glory Man United!

But Picture of the Day:
11 League Titles to zero.