Year 2009 - Finale


Here it is, the 2 final remaining months that I've left out! Probably the most fun part of the year because work was rather more relaxing as it is year end and i traveled & partied a lot! So here goes =) Enjoy!!

November
- I finally celebrate babies birthday, the big 21st! I surprised baby a birthday dinner @ one of her favorite restaurant, which is at KL Tower! We took bunch of fun photos with my iphone, and to be honest the food isn't that bad, it's a buffet style which Western, Asian, Local choices to choose from. Not forgetting i got her a pair of matching fins with her mask for diving :D





November was also the month my gf's parents came down for a month specially for her cousins wedding. It was held in Concorde hotel, would like to congratulate them once again, very kind and friendly people =) Glad to know them. Unfortunately i did not save the pictures from my gf's camera, so i stole some of her shots from her blog, haha! We headed to Phuture after the wedding to have some after party, but we did not spend long there..





December - Woohoo, the final month of the year! We started the month by going a week to Pattaya, Thailand!! It was actually my gf's parents gift to her, but they invited me to come along in the end, but with my baby's brilliant idea, she booked an extra 2nights 3days in Bangkok after Pattaya. We had loads of fun in Pattaya, i din't know there was so many things to do there, definitely a place i will go back to someday. We went places like Tiger Zoo, The Tiffany Show, Flight Of The Gibbons & Diving~ I would definitely not dive in Pattaya again, the dive sites are like 2hours away, and we did only 2 dives.. Omg, super boring.. But if u do go there, please take an effort to try doing those i have listed, they are really fun! *I FINALLY PET A TIGER* :D







Tiger nursing the baby pigs




Bangkok, what can i say? SHOP SHOP SHOP SHOP SHOP & SHOP ! My gf went nuts there, we went to a shopping mall 3 times in 3 days -__- Platinum mall if you wanna know. I went a little crazy too, i ended up buying a custom made suit and getting my first ever camera! A Cannon G11 & the underwater housing!! But i am so happy with the stuffs i bought, really worth it! HEHE








Where?

The Dome Sirocco!


Having dinner with Jean Marc




Tuk-Tuk !

My Canon G11 Housing Case

Cam-Whoring in the plane :D

We celebrated Christmas with a family dinner, and did the countdown or small gathering at Sharon's house at Mont Kiara.






December is also the month of my mom's birthday, we did normal dinner stuffs and cut the cake back at home.

Mom opening her present


We end the year by going Koh Lipe as most of you readers know =) I am too lazy to post those pictures up again, so if you missed it, you can always go back to my previous entry. But before i end this long post, i would like to also post the final farewell party we did in Velvet Zouk!






Its been a long year of traveling, and i absolutely loved every trip we made together. There were ups and downs but thats the fun of holidays i guess, even better being in the same roof with my gf for 8months has been wonderful. Never felt lonely or bored even for a bit, i can't wait for my journey to start again this coming September when my baby re-visits me again :) We have already planned where to go, but i wont be revealing anything til it's confirmed! So 2010, HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!