Year 2009

What can i say of year 2009 ? One word, marvelous!

Not only i traveled so many places, learned diving, celebrating valentines day, going concerts, earning well at work, shopping more than i used to, and many more....... My babygirl is in Singapore for 4months and Malaysia in my house for the rest of the 8 months. Something i could not wish any more, when we started this relationship, i thought we would not be able to do that until we both settle down and plan to stay somewhere for the time being, but hey that would probably take years and years. But thanks to her course we manage to do this after 3years of relationship, and going strongly to the 4th this coming July! =))

Alright lets re-cap what i have done in year 2009 before i forget most things (which i'm sure i did)

January - I went over to Singapore to visit my baby for the first time since she has arrived, it was almost during Chinese New Year period. I can't recall much of that trip except going to the Night Safari Singapore. After that i celebrated Chinese New Year with baby for the first time, also means she finally sees my eldest sister from Australia, Gerry! They got along real good, and not forgetting her boyfriend Danny is a real joker =) We went many visiting places, collecting lots of ang pows, and gambling here and there. Real fun.


February - Baby had a week off from university, so i decided to travel to Perhentian Island for the very first time. We had an unbelievable time over there, snorkeling a few different sites, islands, meeting new friends, including my now instructor Andy Tong! It was also a Valentines gift to my babie, there was a few surprises there for her, and i'm sure she was very moved by it =P End of the trip, we both looked like idiots.. We bought the sunblock lotion that was only SPF 20, i literally looked like an ass -_____- One of my gf's close friend Mandy also came in that month, but for only 2nights.. It was meant for Rihanna's concert but got cancelled last minute, if i'm not wrong, we ended up singing Karaoke in Gardens and had mad mad loads fun :)


the day we got burned, kayaking at 12-1.30pm

We vow to dive the next Perhentian trip :)

Red box Gardens (ignore the close up leg shots, she's sexy :D)

March - Nothing much happened, i think i went for a 1night2day trip to Singapore. YES i miss her that much :))

April - Formula 1 ! My babies first ever live f1 race, we went for the qualifying and the race day. The race day was utterly shit thanks to the rain, we manage to only watch 45mins before the rain spoiled the whole thing and ended up suspending the race. But it was still fun to have gone with baby.




May - My first ever Chinese concert, Wang Lee Hom. We got VVIP tickets from one of my baby's classmate in Nanyang University. I honestly din't expect much but wow, it was quite a good concert, maybe cause of the seatings but he certainly did sing well.




Well it wasn't all. Some time in May, Annemiek (one of baby's best friend) came M'sia a week visit, so glad to see them catch up after a whole long 6 months of not seeing one another. We partied in Phuture like a rock star too. Just with Tim, Miek, baby and me :) What a night it turned out to be, i puked in front of Eastin hotel.. HAHA =D *OOPS*




Nasty

That wasn't all just yet!!!! We flew to Hong Kong!! Wooooot ! We bunked over at Mandy's place, so most of the money were saved from accommodation. What we did there?? Hmm.. Visiting Big Buddha, Macau day trip, Shopping, The Peak to see amazing view. Its a shame we did not go Disneyland, but trust me, it wont be the last HK trip with my baby :) I want to stay at the Venetian with her :P









Donald duck, a surprise gift for baby at the Airport as we leave HK :) Gonna miss you, Quack!!

June - As i am writing this month, my baby probably just landed. It's 12:40pm/5:40am her time. Hopefully all is well and i will get her text soon after she collects her luggage :) Okay lets move on to June, we partied like another rock star in MOS, attended my best friend wedding, and yes Perhentian island part 2 but for diving purposes this time!! Loved every moment of that trip.



Ministry of Sound

Perhentian

Andy - My instructor :)

MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Yes! We're certified Open Water divers!!

Now Advanced Divers! :)


Goodbye Perhentian! This time for real the last of 2009.

Alright that's all for now, first half of the year was already fun, there's a lot more to come in the 2nd half of the year. I din't know we traveled that much... haha =D Thanks for stopping by!

Sigh... I miss my baby so much. Usually every Sunday i have badminton from 2.30-4.30pm, and i will force to wake her up by 12pm to have my lunch or else i could not digest. I really hope the 9months goes by as quickly as possible, but who knows we might have luck and get a real cheap ticket middle of the year, and she comes back for a week diving :) Kusje lieve, ik hou van jou!