Chinese New Year 2010

15 days of CNY has finally comes to an end. This festival has always been my favourite, not because of ang pows i get, but also the gathering from family visiting, friends open houses, foods, and not forgetting cookies! The plus bonus is gambling =D Obviously if you follow my blog, i started the festive season with a bad negative start from gambling cause of Genting, but after a long 2weeks, i think i might have made back 70% of the loss! (I Think?) But i don't really care anymore, as long as i had fun and not too much money was involved, i'm glad =)

What sucks the most would be my baby wasn't with me this year, but i'm also really happy that she had received her last 2 packages from KL. I also sneaked in a Valentine card and a Valentine gift =) So relieved she loves the bag, i was alone in Charles & Keith not knowing what to buy! *PHEW*


The card that cost quite a bomb, but worth it, because i found it beautiful :P

Baby posing with her new bag, and no thats not her tummy =P(or is it?) LOL!

I enjoyed a wonderful month with my elder sister Gerry back from Aussie with her soon to be husband Danny! I seriously can't wait for their wedding this October 10th! I can already imagine how cute their kids could be, blue eyes with black hair, half chinese eyes with guai lou face! HEHE I am going to be uncle soon someday :D Sucks that i did not upload their pictures from their camera, but i'll get it when i'm there! Just wanna say thank you for the great month sister, will see you guys soon on the big day =))







This year there weren't much family visiting places, not sure why, but we had a very nice CNY EVE dinner @ Kepong with the whole big family. We visited Seremban on the first day, and glad my grandmother looks healthier too. Others were friends open houses, and not forgetting my favourite Lion Dances during CNY =) Saw them a few times even at my friends house!! Got very nice shot plus great background to take with too!!

As a guy, with no handbag or a pro photographer, i did not carry my camera everywhere i go, so there were not much photos, but here it is. My CNY 2010 =)

Seremban family

Us hanging out playing Monopoly Deal, some cool ass game!







Til next year! We celebrate again =))