Top 10 Things (That Makes Me Happy)

Recently if you read my gf's blog, people has been tagging others to post this top 10 things that makes you happy. Not that i really care about it, but my baby has tagged me, so yea i kinda wanna do it just for her : ) Do not worry tho, i won't be tagging anyone to be doing it =P


So here goes, my top 10! Hmm, in no orders =)


1) Joyce Ang
Also known to be my girlfriend! Oh dear, i don't even know where i should start. Lets just say since we were together, i knew it was going to be hard. She made it seem so much easier for me, supporting me from a billion miles away, and showing me so much love and appreciation every single day. I've known her few years ago even before we were together, and trust me when i say this, never in my life i have seen such matured person. So responsible, independent, big and kind hearted and never fail to give a lending hand to someone she knows when needed. That's why after 3.5years we're still strong and fighting every problems and obstacles that comes across. Love ya baby =) Even under no particular orders, you come first always <3


Baby & I @ Bangkok Sofitel Hotel 2007


2) Scuba Diving
33 dives in 6months after getting my Open water & Advance licence. Who the hell does that?! Yes ME & BABY! It's my current favourite hobby, and highly unlikely any other activity could top this. If you think of doing it, just fucking do it. All i can say is if everything goes well after your first dive, you'll want more and more! It's so peaceful and relaxing when you are underneath, all your trouble and stress in life just goes away instantly. But my biggest dream would be to see a Whale Shark and Manta Ray. Hopefully i get to see them this year, but also hoping i see them with my dive baby buddy around =)


3) Manchester United Winning!
Supported them since i was a young boy, probably at age 7-8 ? If there's a highlight of me supporting them would be the year 1998-1999 season, when we won the treble. Not just cause of the amazing achievement but the way they've won it. FA Cup semi final, 90th minute score line 1-1, with Arsenal taking a penalty to win it. Dennis Bergkamp missed, and Ryan Giggs took the ball from his own half, ran pass 5-6 players, and shoots top corner of the net, 2-1. Of course we went on to win the final in Wembley. Then without much of a problem we secured the league once again! Came Nou Camp, Champions League final. Bayern Munich leading 1-0, 91st minute, Teddy Sheringham scored from a corner to make it 1-1, and 93rd minute Ole Gunnar Solskjaer scored from a corner again, and we won the match 2-1. I remember tearing, jumping for joy, breaking my friends cupboard! 5 freaking AM, afew of us in my friends house shouted as if we were home alone! OMG, i am so glad to have viewed that game live, never in my lifetime will i forget that moment. Magical.


4) Family
Mom, Gerry, Deb & Terence. 4 wonderful humans, we did have many problems growing up. Many and i mean ALOT of shit came our way, but we sticked together real well and i am so proud to be a tighter family after all that. Soon enough my eldest sister will be getting married, never been happier for her, deserved everything she has earned. Deb and i have a very unique relationship i guess? A lot of hate and love, maybe cuz we look alike, LoL! But nonetheless she knows she can count on me whenever she needs help, i will be there flying =) Terence is just starting to grow up, and i am pretty happy at how he is doing. No doubt he will be a ladies man, haha starting to look better than me ! :( As for my mommy, all i can say is, strongest woman in town babeh! She's my dad and mom, no matter how silly she is, it never fails to think how right she could be at times :P Love you mummy! (I wish her happy fathers day too) I'm a mommy boy =)


5) Friends
I know quite a lot people around, but i have a very small base of close friends. Friends that i could count on, whatever problems i face i know a few certain ones can definitely be there for me =)


6) Money
Ok thats easy, giving or earning money, i just want them all hahahaa! How can you not be happy if you have money! If anyone reading wanna give me, send me an email :P I'll give you my account!


7) Elmo
Cutest dog in the world, yes thats my doggie! Each time i come home, first thing i do is call his name and out he comes wagging his silly butt and tail =) Sometimes a little to hyper too, but i don't wanna complain, my previous Shih Tzu is as dead as shit. He's about to finally break his virginity this year, as my friend bought a female Shih Tzu and has agreed to let them mate! Woohoo, i can imagine how exciting he will get =P I pity the female!




8) TV series & Movies
I watch a lot of tv series the past 6-7 years, from Desperate Housewives to One Tree Hill or Gossip Girl, i love most of it! Full of drama and its exciting when they end and makes you want to watch MORE, ok i lie, not exciting just fucking pissed =D I would suggest a few cool ones, such as Entourage, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl & Desperate Housewives, but you gotta start them from the beginning. As for movies, how not to like! It's RM10 in cinemas or RM8 for dvds, lol. Either you trust the director or wait for your friends to watch it before you do, hehehe! There's a few i am looking forward to this year, Kung Fu Panda 2, Toy Story 3, IP Man 2, Iron Man 2, Clash of the Titans, Alice in Wonderland, and i am pretty sure a lot more i have missed, but those are just a few mouthwatering ones =)


9) Sports
Yes i love sports, it makes me happy! I am finally back to playing futsal, after a year or two away from the sport. Playing again makes me realize how much fun i've been missing! Khairul junior is back for good from Melbourne and we're currently playing weekly again, sometimes twice if we can gather his friends along too! Other than futsal, i play badminton with a few pro's on Sunday, they make me smash like a living dog, my god. Haha but it's fun, at least theres challenge and feel i can improve each week goes by. As for gym, not my favourite thing to do, but i kinda need to do it or else i'll get fat =(


10) Traveling
Yes who wouldn't want to travel. Sadly i haven't really travel a lot of places, but i am pleased enough. Most likely to be adding a few more places after this year i hope =)




Ahh that completes my top 10, predictable baby? EHEHE Anyway its time for me to watch MANCHESTER UNITED VS AC MILAN 2nd leg, the return of David Beckham!


GOGO UNITED!