Series / Movies

Top pick of the week (MOVIE):






Clash of the titans


Just watch, it should be great. Enough said =)


Ever since i got my god like speed internet, i have been watching a lot of tv series ! Recently i also started watching "Glee" To be honest, i never thought i'm going to like it, but after watching 5/13 episodes so far, i am beginning to find it really interesting. Maybe the story line is a bit predictable but the performance and songs they re-made it sounds really good. They made it very current and not old, plus those guys can really sing! Maybe not live, but yeah they do it well in the studio lol =D


Guess what?! I reformatted my pc today! All by myself! LoL okay not all alone, i got a lot of help by my friend teaching through ebuddy on my Iphone =p So thanks alot MILIA!! I installed Windows 7, apparently its a full version of a Windows Vista. It's still all new and confusing to me, but i am liking it so far~ I have installed everything that i backed-up, so i am a happy man today =D !!


Time to get ready for my futsal, have a great week ahead !




PS: MANCHESTER UNITED OWNS YOU LIVERPOOL CUNTS. <3>