A month has gone by...

It's almost a month since my last post, shows how much i like to "blog" hahaha!! So what have i been up to? Honestly nothing much, work hasn't been going smoothly like it was last year :/ Cases are coming in slow and few, need to start finding new opportunity elsewhere if this continues til the latter stages of the year. Without loan executions i don't get commissions, and that's where money really comes for me.. Claims & Basic salary is almost like a saving or spending option, so hopefully everything goes back to normal ASAP!!

Ok moving on, i am super jealous of my baby, she attended Lady Gaga's Monster Ball tour! Most people that knows me, should know i'm a huge huge fan of her. To be honest, i wasn't into her so much at the start, but she grew on me, and then i found her really interesting, then i fell in love with her, haeahea =p YES i'm GAGA all over her now! So without a doubt my baby went on telling me how great the concert was, and all i can do now is wish someday i could attend one of her concerts. Speaking of that weekend, i attended a huge event in KL too, it's called "12 hour" a dance festival / concert thing that features Pit Bull, Lisa Lashes, Benny Benassi and Roger Shah. I was smashed, left my car in Hartamas and puked a couple of times on the way home. LOL!! (AS USUAL) But i had fun, did not expect but i was drinking away with Melissa & Michelle the twins, about time i partied with them! I did not bring my camera along, thank goodness haha, no idea what might happen to it when i'm drunk -__-

Anyway my travelling plans for Australia is almost sorted except for one more air ticket hasn't booked yet.
Oct 5th > 12th = Melbourne
Oct 12th > 15th = Goldcoast (staying in a 4 1/2 star Vibe Hotel)
Oct 15th > 19th = Great Barrier Reef
Oct 19th > 21st = Melbourne
All booked and researched by baby, THANK YOU very much and i love you for that =) MUAH! On top of that i am most likely postponing my Perhentian trip in July to August, due to my gf's friends wanting to go and they have asked if i could tag along with them, so why not?!!? Gonna be weird tho, unless i bring a few of my friends along. Hopefully there's someone out there!

My TV series are slowly ending :( Desperate Housewives, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl has all ended their seasons. The worst part is that all of 'em left the viewers wanting more! GOD DAMN that's why i hate TV series, also why i liked them haha!! Before i end my post tonight, American Idol is down to the last 3 contestant, by far the million miles best performance of the season goes down to LEE tonight, Brilliant !! Good night y'all