NEW BARCELONA SHIRT 2010/2011 - David Villa presented to Camp Nou

What do you make of the new Barcelona shirt for 2010/2011? Not too fond of it at the moment but the last one took a while to convince me. It's the yellow trim that puts me off. Today was also the day David Villa was presented to his new fans. 'I will contribute my bit towards making Barcelona even better than what they are now'. Personally I can't see how he won't. All Barca lacked this season, if they lacked anything, was an out and out goalscorer. Yes, Messi scored 47 goals, but perhaps a few of you will understand what I'm trying to say. Someone to take the weight off Leo when the little genius has a rare off day. Perfect example: Inter Milan. Couple of questions. Is this the end for Ibrahimovic? Will Barcelona be just that little bit more unstoppable next season? I would just LOVE to hear your opinions.

Barca shirt release date: 5th June 2010




David Villa on his presentation infront of 25,000 fans in the Camp Nou.