"And the thought of your 2-year old baby behaved badly"

Before i start off this short ridiculous post, let me just say, what the fuck has the world got to and going to? To know more what i'm talking about please click on the link below, NOTHING GROSS or SCARY / Disturbing i promise you.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2987307/First-shocking-pictures-of-smoking-toddler-Ardi-Rizal.html

But fishmonger Mohammed, 30, said: "He looks pretty healthy to me. I don't see the problem."
Could someone fucking slap this moron, WTF is he talking about?!?! HEALTHY ??! ... speechless. The parents should get a fucking slap by the entire population to death. I started smoking at age 14 was pretty bad enough but i felt the need to stop at 21, my health has changed quite a bit after that. Sinus stop coming as often as before, i could smell better, stamina gained much more, i could taste food much better, and no more bad cigarettes breathe =D HEHE all thanks to my girlfriend who convinced me to stop or else she wont date me, MUAHAHA! Another reason i stopped!

Alright that's all for now, just wanted to show you what the fuck has this world coming to. Cheers !!

Edit: Just found out my baby is having her exams in an hour time, GOOD LUCK HUN :D Koesje!