Я ищу девушку, которая хочет любить и быть любимой.



It is now 23 minutes past midnight. What? Wasn't the world supposed to end on 06/06/06? Apparently, it's the number of the beast. I need to ask the beast's neighbour who lives in 665.

Actually 06/06/06 was a very good day for me, thank you very much. I shared a workspace with a very pretty undergrad while working on my Japanese poster at the Rad Cam with Taj Mahal's hallucinogenic slide guitar playing on my earphones. I must admit I stared at her a lot. It's really her fault, she was that pretty.

Begin Geekspeak: Fast forward if you are not a techie.
And to my Russian friends, yes the Nokia CPU for older models is MAD2. And yes it runs both 16-bit and 32-bit instruction codes with its ARM processor. Zhelayu vsego khoroshego! I only realised now that there is a huge huge number of hobbyists who try to reverse engineer their mobile phones. (But why?) What was equally surprising was that I stumbled into a Russian site selling MAD2 chips for $2.80/each! And the best part is that the serial numbers correspond to my tenure at TI. Talk about your past catching up with you. I feel like an arms dealer, my love weapons are all over the Russian blackmarket. To my Ruski comrades С огромным приветом!
End Geekspeak

A big Hola! to His Royal Orangeness Karl Willem's Spanish fans. HRO Carlos Guillermo, as HRO is known in Castilla, fully supports your 'Peluche' idea. I almost forgot that HRO Carlos Guillermo is heading down to Andalucia this coming weekend. If the weather is good and The Nashman gets a clean bill of health maybe we will be climbing the Mulhacen. HRO Carlos Guillermo loves the muy bonita y muy caliente senoritas and sends you all muchos besos!

From the HRO Karl Willem Spanish Photo album...(and we are looking forward to adding more happy memories this coming weekend..)

HRO Carlos Guillermo meets the pretty lasses everytime he does the paseo

HRO Carlos Guillermo at the Plaza Isabel II in Madrid.

HRO Carlos Guillermo enjoying Desayuno

HRO Carlos Guillermo at the Palacio de Cristal.

HRO Carlos Guillermo stands watch on the walls of Avila.

HRO Carlos Guillermo and the aqueduct of Segovia.