D'uh? He-lloooooow?


Hello?

Does one have to ask why?

You're both teenagers.

First Kiss.

Of course you'll want another one.

And another one. And another one. And another one. And another one.....

Direk, isa pa-ulit pa.....I don't think my acting skills did the scene justice, can we re-do it again? And do we have to wear these gowns?.....


Co-ed boarding school. Only a matter of time before the hormones catch up.....
Oooh, Harry is that your magic wand?........

According to Madame Auring, Yes, Tom it's lucky to have your wedding in the very same castle haunted by Isabela de Medici who was killed in a crime of passion.

THC content of this super skunk is 29%!

That is one of the prettiest female forms I've seen lately. I'm gonna book me tickets.

I told you not to smoke that dope......