What a lame Halloween

To all my dearly departed relatives: You lazy gits! You didn't even bother to haunt me for this year's Dia de los Muertos! It's not as if you need to buy an expensive plane ticket to get here.

It must be the water we drink in da Pelepens but hauntings, apparitions, pagpaparamdam, sinaniban, Hiwaga sa Balete drive, etc...are so rare hereabouts. And I thought England was full of things that go bump in the night!

I even drank oil tanker quantities of alcohol to enhance my I-can-see-dead-people abilities but no ghosts or creepy crawlies. Nada. Zilch. Awan. Wala. (BTW. Who IS that girl who refreshed my parched throat with vodka straight from a bottle the other night? I was so hung over the day after.)



Scientists have found a solar system with the same configuration as our own. I hope that there is an EVIL version of me in this alternate universe. That would be so cool.

And finally....



...yes, let's do our bit for world peace and have sex more often! (And please wear a condom or some form of contraception. Ignore those evil red caped, authoritarian regime collaborators from the Catholic Bishops Conference of The Philippines.)