A long long long.....Weekend

Another weekend passed, guess what i did? WORK!! I was at Verve Suites Mont Kiara from 10am-6pm Saturday & Sunday, i am not going to complain much, after all it's work. I am at the age where i can't whine about which days i need to work. Hopefully it pays off, by consulting and explaining all about our loan plan to the buyers. As long as i get 3-4 loan documents to process, i'd think it's a great weekend. On another note, Formula 1 season started! I missed both the qualifying and race due to work, but thank god i missed it! Both my scarlet scuderia did not score a single point, not like i was surprised, but they were 6th and 7th fastest in qualifying, how hard was it to score 1point -___-! Worst part of all, Hamilton on the other hand started 18th on the grid and finished 3RD! @_@ Maybe he is that good after all, but i will never admit that. Well, one of my top underdog prediction did brilliantly, Brawn GP/Mercedes, 1&2 finish. What a surprise! Considering just 2months before the season start, they weren't even confirm in the line up, or the drivers don't even have a car to drive. But screw it, matter of time before the big boys re-tune their cars and start kicking ass again!



17th-22nd June 2009! That's where i will be! (Click to enlarge) Bet you wish you were sitting there instead of your chair at work :P

Yup, my baby and i have decided the date and time to go. Pulau Perhentian here we come again! But this time, we will be learning how to dive. We will most likely be taking open water and advance course, it may be tiring, but i am pretty sure it will be worth it! That explains the 6d5n, and damn.. We got a very good rate from our friend Andy who is also diving instructor, and the person who will be guiding and teaching us from scratch! Get ready ANDY, your hands will be full, you have me who practically can't swim for shit and my baby who panic's when she hears the word "JELLYFISH"!! We are super excited, at the same time scared. Lord knows what we will be encountering underwater, HOPEFULLY a whale shark! I will be smiling like a retard throughout the holiday and possibility each time i mention i have seen ONE! Who wouldn't? It's every divers dream come true to see it. After seeing it in youtube time after time, how beautiful and big that creature is, it is my dream to see it too! Maybe it will change to another after i see that =P Trust me i am not that lucky..

Just few more days before my baby comes back to KL, and i will only be seeing her once in April. It's her final month in Singapore, she will be busy with assignments and preparing for exams, so its not smart of me to visit her. After that she will be going to one of the most romantic city for 6days,
Bali :( Wish i could tag along, but i don't have that much leaves to spare. Can't wait to see her on April 30th! She will be with me til the end of the year, i am so looking forward to that. God, it's about time... :) Thankfully i have my brother back for 3weeks, he can accompany me playing Xbox 360 when i am dead bored! Told him about my diving trip, he wanna try it someday too. We both sort of plan to go someday when he finishes school, bet he has no problem with diving. Very good swimmer and he loves turtles and water activities too!

Alright it's getting late! I have to work tomorrow ;( That will be me in the background instead (3months time)!! Til my next post, LATERSSSSSSSSSSSS!