Ready? Start your engine!

With just 3days to go, Formula One 2009 season restarts again! As usual, with every new season, come new rules. As excited as every F1 fans, I am a bit disappointed with the new rules applied by the FIA community. There are bunch of rules changed indeed, but the most eye catching one would be, Championship will not be determined by points but instead of circuit wins. As much as it gives advantages to the big boys (I am a Red Scarlet Scuderia Ferrari fan) it’s still very much unfair to the slower cars. You will not see teams like Toyota, Red Bull Racing, Williams, Renault challenging for the Championship. Many of you will be thinking there won’t be much difference if it’s in point system, but hey, BMW Sauber almost did it last year. But who am I to judge? I am pretty sure it will still be just as exciting like always. I can’t wait!

UPDATE: Hahaha, wow. The FIA community must have read my blog =D They have just announce the return of points scoring system to clinch the Championship. Thumbs up to that! Laters~



So far I have been to 3 Formula 1’s race at Sepang circuit, twice at the paddock, and once in a stand with 3 angles of views to see. Most people find F1 boring, but until you been to the real one, eye witness it once. You will change the whole prospective of the sport, the sound from the car passes each time gives you an amazing adrenaline rush. The fan’s or people that attends are so cheerful, some half drunk, some half naked, some mad ones just gives you a party and fun atmosphere feeling. My mom usually gets free paddocks pass (It's the best seat on the house, money can't purchase passes, just above the pit garage) or grand stand tickets yearly. She even manages to attend the dinner gathering of all teams and drivers, and even better she got a few pictures taken with Nick Heidfeld, Kimi Räikkönen, and even the GREAT Michael Schumacher with signature and a note to her. How JEALOUS!!! Like I said in my first post, my baby will be in KL during the F1 weekend in Malaysia (April 3rd – 5th). I have requested my mom for a couple tickets to the paddock or at least just grand stand for my baby to experience it once in a lifetime. She doesn’t really like the sport before this, but I got her all excited about it, til she bugs me for it almost everyday =D I am 100% sure she will enjoy it if we do get the tickets!



Last but not least, my prediction for this year. Obviously I would choose the team I support to win. I think it would be Felipe Massa’s year, he was agonizingly close last year, was one of the most heartbreaking race if you are a Ferrari fan. But do not rule out Lewis “Zzz” Hamilton with his McLaren team mate, Fernando Alonso from Renault ING, the couple from BMW Sauber Petronas Robert Kubica & Nick Heidfeld. Also watch out for the new Brawn GP, formerly also known as Honda Racing til they got bankrupt and bought over by Ross Brawn. They will be the darkhorse that might determined who wins the championship this year! FORZA FERRARI Kimi & Massa!! =P



Before I end another nerd entry, I will post some of my pictures and video's if you are interested to load from the past few years of attending the event. Here it is, enjoy!!







Scuderia Ferrari :)





View from the paddock (indoor air con room)





Nick Heidfeld of BMW Sauber interview





Getting ready..





Before it all begins, on top of the paddock roof! HOT!





Videos: Vrrrrrrrrroooooooommm!!