My First

Hey all!

Many of you must be laughing or could still even be shock to realize i have a blog, trust me, you are not the only one :) I have always wanted to write, but end up doing something else instead. The day finally came, as I stare straight towards my monitor wondering, what better way to kill time, is to write whatever nonsense that comes up my head. But please excuse my spelling errors, grammar mistakes or just bad English, pretty sure there will be plenty of them if you would continue browsing through. So without further ado, I would like to officially welcome you to my blog!! Whereas I will be writing most of my daily & life experiences (If I have the time or mood). Posting pictures of events & trips that I went, but not all of course. You can most definitely see the whole album on my Facebook account, if you are interested.



Just briefly a little about my self, incase some of you don’t know me well enough. I am 24 turning 25 this year (2009), previously studied in Sri Hartamas high school, and then Lim Kok Wing University. I took a course called Interactive Multimedia Design, it did not turn out the way I planned, and I am still stuck at the final year semester 1! I am currently doing property/retail loan sales in Direct Access bank, also known as a division of CIMB. So if you come across family, friends, clients, anyone who is looking for a banker that could assist them in this field, please do not hesitate to drop me a message. Alright moving on to a less serious side of me, I love to play sports. A very energetic bunny! =P Badminton & football/futsal especially. From there I also support a very famous club called Manchester United, you either hate or support ‘em. Been a lifelong fan of theirs, the history and players of the club is just too huge. My favorite player in this generation of football would be Lionel Messi, a young lad that never stops to amaze everyone in the world with his fast and skillful dribbling. Also plays for a club “Barcelona” that I adore very much, mainly the style of their football. OK, enough of football.



Let’s move on to the last part of this entry, my love life. Yep, my girlfriend, best friend, soul mate, everything, Joyce or also known to be Jois. We have been together for amazingly 2years 8months. Most of that time we were apart in this relationship, she is born and raised in Amsterdam, this is why I call “We’re amazing”. We found one another in a very strange way, maybe that’s why many people have doubted us at the start. But so far, our relationship has been getting stronger and stronger. My baby is currently based in Singapore (Nanyang University), doing student exchange from January til May, she will also most definitely be in Malaysia (KL) for the remaining months doing internship before returning to Netherlands early January 2010. Many exciting things we have done this year, like spending Christmas eve 2008, New Years Eve 2008, Chinese New Year, Valentines Day, island trip to Pulau Perhentian. Mainly because this is the first time and probably only time we will be in the same continent. (Until or if we get married :D) Well, we have many other plans too this year. We will be traveling together to Hong Kong (free accommodation thanks to her close friend Mandy), back to Pulau Perhentian for our diving license, and Sipadan during my birthday for more diving experience and adventures. There are also places we might or might not go, depending on the availability of time and money. So yeah, I am just treasuring every minute of time with my baby this year. You rock my world, and you know that =) Ik hou van jou heel veel.

Pulau Perhentian 2009 February.



Hmm…I think it’s a very long introduction, I give my self A for effort writing this. It’s getting late, and I am pretty tired. I will try my very best to update this as often as I can, but no promises, I still hate writing :P So til then, laterrrrrrrrrs!

Cheers!