Wedding bell rings!

Most people that knows me well enough, knows I have 2 best friends. The first would be Adrian Cheah, we both knew each other since 11 from tennis, but today is not about him. It’s my second best buddy, with many names people know by him. Some calls him nazrin, jings, gigi (teeth), blackie. But I call him Nasu.

CONGRATULATIONS my brother. My dearly best friend is getting married, they got engaged over the weekend. Sadly but true, I have not met his fiancĂ© before, but sure as hell know she is marrying a great man! So, congratulations to you too Khadijah, you picked a great man. It may still seem shocking to most of us, but I am so happy for you my dear friend. Now I realize how it feels like to see your best friend get married, you must actually feel it to actually believe it’s that special.

I knew Nasu since high school, a very innocent guy until he met me, then Adrian. All hell broke loose after that. We hung out at snooker centers, pubs, clubs, cyber-cafes, for many years in a row. The best moments were always at cyber-cafes, we were known to be the inseparable brothers. We played the game counter strike for at least 6years or more, we even traveled around to play tournaments in Australia, China, Singapore and many other states in Malaysia. Thinking back to our younger teenage days, I can’t stop but to miss every single minute of it. We been through many good and bad memories together, so much laughter and joy you have given me. Hopefully you still have time for us after your marriage life! Good luck and I hope everything goes well, I can’t wait to attend your wedding =)) Oh yes, maybe someday i could see Nasu Junior :)

Just some pictures of us spending maddddd fun time together! =)))





You are no more single boy :)




We will always remember this day






-NBTD- 5D