25

I am officially 25 years old!

I threw a party in Long Bar yesterday night, it was fun to see almost everyone that i invited came for it. But someone came without inviting too... "FEVER" I felt very cold and weak the whole night. After a glass of flaming and a lot of tequilla pop shots, my head were spinning all over the place. Thankfully my friend did notice i wasn't lying and did not torture me anymore that night. I took a short nap and felt a little better to find out Ying(My baby's friend) was puking all over the club! HAHAH, she left a little trail on the way to the washroom. I also heard she drank quite a number of tequilla pops, beers, whiskey. Way to go women! Mix it up :P

I am not sure if there's many pictures taken, because i was purely sitting and suffering the whole night. Even when my cake arrived, i was just stoning, never really smile at any cameras or make a proper wish i think? LOL! Damn, this sucks :(
I will check with my baby if there's any pictures to upload, hopefully there is.

Before i end this post, i would like to thank all my friends who have made it to the party. I know it wasn't the best party around, but everytime when it comes to my bday party, it's like a group reunion where all my friends that hasn't seen each other for a long time comes around :P So thank you again, XOXO! :D

I am half way to 30 :(