SIPADAN

How long has it been since i last posted?

NO FUCKING IDEA

HAha, yes i am LAZY !!!! Besides, i got not much followers :(:(

BUT ANYWAY, i am just 3 nights away from Sipadan! Oh my god. To be honest, i never thought i would be going this year after spending so much money on other places. But i got one heck of a good deal from my instructor now turned friend/buddy Andy, 4n5days = RM SECRET !


How can you say NO to that ?!?

I will post my very own Sipadan picture soon ! I can already picture how beautiful that place is going to be.. the marine life underneath.. the sand.. everything! Another exciting part of the trip will be Ying joining us, she is a very close friend to my baby. They have not met since she came over to Asia, almost a year now, i am so very happy for them to finally see each other again. It's definitely going to be the best vacation ever.
*Cross my fingers, Tsunami does not strike when i am there*
Really a big worry after yesterday and apparently a 2nd quake happened again in Indonesia today.

Once again i would like to thank my baby for the early birthday surprise gift from her, she worked really hard to surprise me, but somehow i knew it all along =P

Atomics Split Fins! (This diving gears ain't fucking CHEAP!)



Just a side note, to anyone that does visit my blog (LoL)
Tomorrow 2nd October, its HOT's "OMG WE ARE 5" Party event happening at MOS Euphoria Sunway. Message me for tickets/invites, just come and support, have a wonderful night! Lets PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG BABY!