Fantasizing

Now that i have resigned, i have so much more free time on my hands, what better way to spend it and fantasize on my upcoming holiday. I will start off with Goldcoast Australia, i haven't been there since i was 15, that's 11 years ago. O_o The only down part is that we're only spending 2 nights in Goldcoast, 12th-14th October and there are plenty of things to do there, just an example:-

1)Movie World
2)White Water World
3)Sea World
4)Dream World
5)Shopping

I'm usually not the biggest fan for shopping, but whenever you ask someone about Australian shopping, they will all say it's very cheap and there's so many factory outlets around, that makes it MUCH cheaper as well !! I've been to Australia a couple of times, and each time i go, definitely buy back some really great deals on clothes. So i'm very much excited for shopping too i would say, not just my baby :D

Goldcoast Australia, also known as The Surfers Paradise there.


Ok, Let's kick things off on where we're staying!! Thanks to my sister that lives in Melbourne, they always advertise promotions package for accommodation on TV or Newspaper. Therefore she text me and we quickly survey on the few hotels that were on promotions. We finally made up our mind on VIBE Hotel, it's a 4.5 star hotel!! Baby and i have been going to many trips together and we finally get to stay in a high class hotel for once! HEHEHE




Enjoy stunning views over the Nerang River or the ocean from our Aqua View room, only minutes from the beaches and shops, you will love the location.


How can you say no to that ? Plus we got it at an amazing price thanks to my sister :) So moving along, apart from our lovely accommodation, we will go to Movie World and Sea World. I am not so keen on White water world as we have beaches along the hotels and we'll be going Great Barrier Reef later on. If we still have time i would love to go Dream World tho, the rides they have in that amusement park is epic! I once sat a roller coaster leg hanging out and damn its scary! :P OK i have just stole some images from google and i have just decided WE ARE DEFINITELY going ! Check it out:-


i think this was the rollercoaster! Or maybe not.

"Giant Drop officially declared the tallest, vertical free fall ride in the world by guiness record book 1999 (Standing 199meters 39 storeys high)" Omg!! LOOL I am very very sure my baby still remembers the experience in Genting with me! " IMAGINE THAT x2 ?! This is the Australian Legend Trademark ride! HAHAHA!

They call this "Tower Of Terror" Oh man we're getting on this baby!! :D

and THIS!! "The Claw" Voted the BEST and Scariest RIDE EVER LOL!!

I can tell why now :/ LOL

But don't worry baby, i have also checked, they have kids rides too :D And i present you Spongbob Flypants HAHAHAHAHA! Classic.



and if that's not enough, they have Wild Life attraction to visit as well :)

The infamous Australian Koala Bears


Kangaroos :)

OMG that's just dream world, i have not even post Sea World & Movie World yet @___@!! I think i should write Movie world in another entry. Lets move on to Sea world, its pretty standard and we all know what they will have:-

1)Snorkeling with sharks
2)Polar Bears
3)Big Aquarium with sharks , rays in it.
4)Dolphin shows
5)Penguins

It sounds pretty boring, but i love polar bears and penguins. They are just so adorable, and since i have dived with sharks and all in the real sea, this kinda attractions dont really excite me anymore :P





I am very sure you're allowed to swim with dolphins too, but that might cost you quite a bit.
Since my baby has been longing to swim with them, we might just do it. Before i end my post, just a few pictures on the shopping outlets!!








Ahh GOD i can't wait! LOVE LOVE Goldcoast, will post Movie World entry next time :)



PS: Quick Update, the rollercoaster written on top is actually at Movie World! :) I found it, haha sorry for the wrong info ~