Holiday #2

PERHENTIAN ISLAND 23rd September - 29th September 2010



What more can i say about this little paradise? My second home? I wish... I heard so much about this island before i went there last year February 2009. I wasn't really an island lover before this, until that trip with my girlfriend. Plus she's a real hardcore beach lover, so she sort of play a role into getting me loving islands. If you have not been there, what the hell are you waiting for? Some island you gotta spend x2 or even x5 more than this and you might not even get whatever you googled for. If you are looking for a quiet and peaceful quality time, this is the place to be.

I can still remember quite clearly the first trip we made there together, we got burned like mad bitches. I had pink lips and a nose so red you could tell from miles away, and my girlfriend was so dark and burnt that the top part of her lips looked like fine hairs haha !! In fact it was dry skin, we both look like idiots. Worst part was i had to work the next day we reach in KL, all my customers and colleagues was freaking laughing at me -______- Pink lips + Red nose skin peeling the way to go! We have learn our lessons and from that trip onwards, we knew which SPF lotion to get and etc..

So moving along to this trip! 6nights 7days, most of you probably think what the hell we're gonna do for so long. Hmm there are plenty we have not discovered yet, like going to the Party beach aka. Long beach (Small island), Jungle tracking, and other part of the Big islands. We will definitely do everything this time, and not forgetting my favorite hobby now, Scuba Diving!! I can never get bored of the sea here, so much marine life, and the corals are beautiful. Shame on me, i accidentally bang and killed one my last visit! :( I was busy taking photos swimming backwards and BAM! Knock one hard coral and it broke like a finger long? Ouch....Oops hopefully it doesn't happened anymore.

I am about to hop to bed now, its been a long and pretty crap day for me. Hopefully everything resumes to normal soon, and my dream for this trip is to meet the whale shark, together with my baby, nothing can ever top that experience =)