Goldcoast (Part 2)



Like i said previous entry, i will end my Goldcoast topic in this short entry. So the other place that we would be visiting will be Warner Bros Movie World !! What can i say? Every kids dream place to be, all your favourite cartoon / comic characters are walking around in parade, taking pictures with kids! From Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird , Batman and all their wonderful friends !!

So remember the roller coaster ride i posted earlier? Yep i did mention in the end i made a mistake, i thought it was at dream world, but actually its here!! It's called "Lethal Weapon" haha, i will surely sit on it if we do go... I am not sure if we have time to go all 3 places, we only have 2 nights, so most likely we gotta sacrifice one of it. Maybe Sea World :(





Looking at all this images just brings me back to my youth, i remember hugging batman and others while i was there lol :P If only Ninja Turtles were there haha i would probably faint, hahahaha!!

That probably it for our 3days adventure in Goldcoast, we will be staying at my cousins place in Brisbane on the 14th, then fly off to Great Barrier Reef on the 15th :) I can already imagine how beautiful that island will be, i can dare say it will be the best island i will ever be going up to date. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

HERE I COME Australia!! 1 month plus to goooooooooooooooooooo!