Official

I have finally tender my resignation in CIMB, i have been with the bank for 2 years. I was in the mortgage loan department, and have learn so much in the 2 years i was there. Previously i was in real estate, and when customers asked me about bank loans and etc.. I had no idea what to answer except "i don't know much about loans, but i can assist you in finding a sales person to call you" -__- Sometimes my customers do have second thoughts on the house when they do not have faith in the property agent, plus i was hella young to be in that line, so that dint help very much at all :( That was how i decided to jump into the banking loan side, and now i kinda know the best of both worlds.

Made many new good and fun friends in my 2years there, and when it comes to flexibility of working hours, i have the best boss in the world for that. As long as you show the figure by end of the month, you can do whatever you want :) I am very bumped that i will be losing that flexible work hours, as i am those who hates fix job hours, sometimes i wonder how my friends or people does it.

So what are my future plans ? I should be going to another bank and hopefully do better than what i did in CIMB. I was suppose to join RHB with a friend of mine, but no promises on his side if they will accept me in Nov. I am taking the whole of October break, cause of my sisters wedding and my baby will be in KL, so i would love to dedicate all my time to her since we only have limited time together. Everything should be fine (my career) I hope? :D

I have to serve one month notice in the bank, therefore my final day is on the 26th September, i will be in Perhentian Island then :D:D !! I have this mad imagination, to work in the island, LOL ! Fuck city life, all the worries for money, traffic jams, paperworks, screw that for 1 year, and relax in the beach where time doesn't matter.. Maybe i should, haha =p

I am 26 this year, oh dear how the hell i end up so old. I was just 19 when i first knew my girlfriend, and no i did not date her when she was 15, haha. We started dating 3years later, that could be a huge reason why we're still together, we kinda knew each other really well, we spoke every night and i swear i mean every night, whether its through the internet, phone, text messages. We could argue and get mad even when we were just friends, that's pretty silly haha, but life has change.. i can't believe shes 22 this year too. We both have our own responsibility now, i wont lie, at times i hate it. The time difference doesn't help as usual, but i guess thats long distance relationship to you. But as long as we continue to trust and love one another, i don't see any issue =)

That's it for my random entry, Happy Merdeka all =)