8 Things I Hate About Paris

London Waterloo Station. No check-in hassles. Eurostar High Speed train. No guilt associated with polluting the atmosphere because of air travel. 2.5 hours later, Paris Gare du Nord. Hop on to Metro number 4 and 8 minutes later voila, St. Michel-Notre Dame.

I wonder why I don't do this more often.

Paris. The Eternal City. Joie de Vivre. Long French Kisses. Romance. Miles and miles of pretty streets to do HHHN*. (Holding Hands Habang Naglalakad)

Unless, one is single and unloved as I am.

Eight Things I truly hate and abhor about Paris because I'm a loser singleton:

1. Couples making out in the plazas

Pwidi ba, get a room!

2. Lovers on La Rive Gauche (Left Bank)

Sarap itulak sa tubig eh.

3. Lovers on La Rive Droite (Right Bank)

Hoy tama na yan!

4. Lovers on the Iles (Seine Islands)

Sana may tsunami...

5. Lovers on the quais

Must everything come in pairs! Ako wala kayakap.

6. Lovers on the steps of Napoleon's tomb

Hoy, pwidi ba, I'm trying to eat my croque monsieur! Nilalanggam na ako sa ka-sweetan nyo. Shet.

7. Lovers at the Musee D'Orsay

Ako rin giniginaw, pa-cuddle naman.

8. Lovers on the Jardins du Trocadero

Pagkatapos mo, ako naman magpapakodak sa syota mo ha. Tsaka toy, umuwi ka na hinahanap ka na ng nanay mo.