Cute and Toilet Trained Mongrels -Free to Good and Rich Home


Hard times fall on The Nashman and His Royal Orangeness Karl Willem as they get evicted from the manor and are forced to abandon their life of comfort.

I tip my hat off to the Sage of Omaha who donated $37B to the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. No fan of dynastic wealth (ie. spawning spoiled kids who are only rich because they inherited Daddy's hard earned moolah), Warren Buffet generously gave away his vast fortune because 6 billion other souls needed it more.

I agree with Warren and would have done the same had I been in his position. Unless someone has discovered the secret to eternal life on this earth, there is no point hoarding money which you can't bring to the grave.

"What about the future of my offspring and their offspring?" asks the sceptical multi-millionaire. Well, they too don't need to drink milk from golden breasts. As long as babies are given a good headstart, they should turn out okey and will eventually stand on their own.

Which is why breastfeeding is best for babies. Breastmilk contains all the important nutrients that can give babies the proper headstart. The baby milk substitutes and formulas are evil and moneymaking ventures by big companies and no matter what those Promil Baby Formula commercials show, synthetic is no match for organic. Sadly, while baby milk substitutes are banned in the first world, it's still a big menace in the third world where aggressive marketing tactics and largescale bribery of doctors are rife.

And so mothers, breastfeed your babies and they will eventually turn out all right. (Of course there are other factors in proper child development but breastfeeding makes sure those brain cells get wired properly. And of all the things you want your baby to have, it's a brain that functions!)

Yet, we don't live in an ideal world. During my siesta today I dreamt I was driving a kick-ass Noble M15 GTO (or maybe it was a Koenigsegg CCX), tearing through the streets of Baguio and challenging Brookside jeepneys, making them eat asphalt dust as I zoom from nought to 60 in under 3 seconds. (Why I was racing with jeeps is of no significance. It's a dream. It's supposed to be surreal.)

To be able to afford such supercars, either I should be a highly remunerated hedge fund whiz or a CEO (which requires a long line of asses to kiss before becoming the big ass yourself), or be an heir to a big big family fortune. In fact Warren still has $7B left in cold cash so his kids (and their kids) won't exactly be selling fake Rolexes along Park Avenue.

I know that my parents gave me a good headstart and I appreciate their hard work. I'm not rich and I'm sure if I work hard enough I'll eventually afford the Noble (or Koenigsegg) but there are two things going against me. One, I don't want to devote a sizeable part of my life to a nine-to-five job (why slave in the office when really all I ever need is enough money to eat and live and see the world) and second, I want the frigging life of conspicous consumption NOW! Daddy, me want that car pronto!

So I would like to give myself up for adoption by a rich household. (Don't worry I intend to give half my inheritance to charity.)



The particulars: One short, fat, chink-eyed Filipino boy with luxurious black hair, circumcised according to the Abrahamic tradition, and with degrees from reputable universities; plus two mongrels - one Orange Dutch-Swedish dog of Royal lineage and one English dog known to be a very efficient canine assistant seek permanent domicile in rich household. (Filipino politicians with ill-gotten wealth, oil barons, arms dealers, and fundamentalist Christian religious leaders NOT welcome.)

We are packed and ready to go...(to protect the environment we only use recycled packaging)



Should you want express delivery, we can paddle furiously to your home and be ready to adopt your big dollar/euro/francs-smelling hyphenated surname....



We can also be packaged in beautiful designer shopping bags so you can show us off to your rich friends in the next chi-chi party "Hey look what I got from Asia..."



But if you are a couple of pennies short of being dollar/euro/franc billionaires, we can also be shipped with the more economical plastic bags ready to be dropped via an Eastern European airline in front of your gated abode....



Waitaminute.....asking to be adopted by a poor household kinda defeats our original purpose but hey we don't mind if the prospective adoptors are mere multi-millionaires. We could settle for the relatively skint Jolie-Pitt household and become brothers to Maddox and Shiloh-Nouvel. Although I need to be breastfed for a year or so and I need to sleep next to mummy for three years till I'm old enough.....