The Nashman Studies of Motion 09: This Summer...In Amazing Technicolour - The Nashman and A Cast of Thousands. (No CGI needed)

I must admit. I've seen my fair share of Filipino films.

It doesn't matter if it's an action, drama, comedy, or horror film - before the credits roll, there's going to be a song and dance routine. (The dubbing will be awful of course and let's not forget that the actors are tone deaf.)

Yet, in terms of the sheer number extras appearing out of nowhere breaking into song and dance when you least expect anyone to be breaking into song and dance in a movie, no one beats Bollywood.

I came out of the library today contemplating serious global issues when suddenly music started playing and I was engulfed by a sea of turmeric and saffron.....

It all begins with the standard shoulder shake of course...



More shoulder action while doing the shuffle sidestep......



then, the full frontal shake and bake....



And the classic booty call....



Presenting the new L'Oreal anti-I can't believe I'm shooting this face make-up used by make-up artists to the stars. You too could have sweat-free skin while spontaneously breaking into song and dance. Approved by PAMET and the Fictitious Institute of Skin Science....