If only life were black and white


His Royal Orangeness Karl Willem, PA/PR Gromit, and The Nashman watch teary eyed as Ingrid Bergman says "Play it once, Sam. For old times' sake."...A kiss is just a kiss.....

Talk about not getting any work done on a cold Sunday afternoon. I turned on my Jurassic telly and there it was, one of the saddest films of all time - Casablanca. Even in black and white, there is no denying that Ingrid Bergman is very very beautiful. Tall, Swedish, Sensuous, Sexual. What more can one ask for?

Man, it sucks to be in a love triangle. As the movie progressed, I felt as if it was my love life that was being played on the small screen. (Naks, parang hango sa buhay ko itong pelikulang ito ah...)


Ingrid, in a sad moment. She's still in love with The Nashman but she's with another man now. She was about to say the immortal line "Here's looking at you, Nash".

Thankfully I had a new bottle of Cointreau for added effect. God, I was drunk at 4pm! No one told me Cointreau is 40% alcohol. Like love, it's sweet and intoxicating. By the time you know it, you're pretty much wasted.

Hmmmm, I've been emo all week - JT visiting, LT writing me a sad letter from far away and wanting to meet to catch up, and JD just breaking up with her boyfriend. They all frigging come to me!

Yet, I'm always just the 'platonic' friend. I'm, to paraphrase Chris Rock, the one in the glass case that comes in handy for "in case shit happens, break glass".

Well, there is still the 'one'. The 'one' I let go.

And since this post has crossed the threshold for corniness, I want to say a little something with some black and white pictures.....(at least the pictures can make up for the really bad prose.)

Since you've left me, my life has been a wreck...


Yet, my deep love for you makes me cling on to the hope....


That one day......


I'll finally find the key to open your heart.....


And, although I'm not the marrying kind. For you I'll make an exception..


Ok, that was the alcohol talking. Now, back to sanity....