It's a white Christmas after all


HRO Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit survey the thick freezing fog.

I love the weather. Apparently, the current anticyclone is just a couple of millibars under the 1902 record. The fog has blanketed most of Anglia for three days now and is expected to stay till next week. My balls are freezing but it's better than rain. Most of all, I'm reminded of the Baguio of yore.


The white, crisp mornings. Hmm, I kinda wish I'd see some ghosts. It's certainly good weather for a haunting. This has been my biggest disappointment since coming to England. I've stalked graveyards, supposedly haunted mansions, etc., etc. and yet no spooky apparitions. (Well, Christmas isn't usually associated with ghost sightings.) I'm all alone in a 16th century estate gaddamit! Where are the ghosts!

Of course, not everyone is happy with the fog. Thousands are stranded in the airports and are unlikely to get home by Christmas. Driving is slow as visibility is only 4 metres and trains are packed. My colleague's sister decided to just drive all the way to Switzerland as domestic and continental flights have been canceled. As for me, I've been bitten by the lazy bug and had KFC (ewwww) for lunch. Also got some DVDs for the cuddling in bed in front of the TV marathon.

Lilibeth's Christmas message is going to be podcast for the first time, yo.

It's midnight, where are them ghosts???

I love these night walks.

It's so quiet. Very Jack The Ripper.