The Nashman Studies of Motion 17: The Flipinoy Librarian Possessed and Freakylicious in Three States of Undress


I take for granted the view of the Two Towers from my window. Maybe because stalking my crushes on Facebook is more interesting....

I occasionally work in the college library way past midnight into the witching hour. Not because I'm studious or anything, I'm just waiting for them ghosts to appear. I'm frustrated that I haven't seen any. 16th century spooky building my ass. I've seen some fugly students and tourists in the square from my window and although they are scary-looking and definitely ghoulish, they are hardly the paranormal beings I want to invite for tea.

(As part of my extra duties, I also ensure that none of the frisky Boarding school boys consort with any of my pretty undergraduate crushes. I suspend the toffs' library privileges on the spot or evict them from the premises once I see them trying to chat up any of my muses. You come here to study not to make ligaw-ligaw or agaw-agaw my crushes gademet. Ah, power. Such a lovely thing. )


Neneng, naalala mo pa ba ang ating lambingan sa madilim na sulok ng library noong tayo pa?

What's this? CCTV footage shows The Nashman in a trance....


Sweats.

Shirt.

Flabs.

Quick! Click to enlarge picture and cyberfondle my love handles with your mouse cursor. You know you want to....


Eat your heart out Sauniere. I may be ugly but my impression of Da Vinci's Vitruvian man is way more sexylicious than yours...