Suddenly, I feel so woefully inadequate.



What did you do when you were 14? (I think I was masturbating twice a day.) Did you sail the Atlantic alone on a small boat??? This amazing teenager did. He even managed to do his homework along the way to Antigua. The previous record was held by a 15 year old. Next year expect 12 year olds to be racing across the Atlantic.



Mt. Everest is soooo last year already. Everyone can do it. Clinton who went to base camp last year said it was packed with modern amenities including a post office and wifi. He even saw a man with a wooden leg and a glass eye running up to advanced base camp. This year's hip destination is Antarctica and there are few things left to do already. The solo traverse record has been broken by a girl and 4 Aussies have climbed its highest peak. All in the same week!



Anyways, this is one of my expedition plans. I want to retrace Magellan's voyage and circumnavigate the world on a copy of the ship Victoria. (Technically, Magellan didn't circumnavigate the world as he was killed in Mactan.)

I am looking for sponsors and a crew. The plan is to set sail from Sevilla in 2010.