What you weren't invited?..........(apparently even the punctuation mark for this title wasn't)


His Royal Orangeness Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit are throwing two parties with a stellar guest list.

.....to HRO Karl Willem's fantabulous dinner this Wednesday? There must be a reason.........




Finally, did anyone really notice if the Philippine Blogosphere went Offline last Saturday? (What a presumptious slogan.) Who are these peeps anyway? Do they represent? And what is an "a-list" blogger? I saw the guest list and I recognised only two blogs (mainly because they're from my friends and thankfully well written and informative). The Top of the Pops Pinoy blogs, you know - the ones that are really addictive, didn't even bother. It should have been called the 'guess' list. Ugh, it's like high school again with this cliquishness. Thank God I have my own cabal.....Sulong mga kapatid! Keep Blogging cool! Keep it Pure! Adsense and serial link tagging for stats are for losers.