The Nashman BookSale (it's definitely better than the Booksale at SM selling those old "Yachting" or "Fishing Rods" magazines...)



Which will fetch more money on ebay?


This book? A hardbound allegedly given by the author (apparently she's Manila's "it" girl) to Tim Y. (whoever he is) ending up in Clinton's possession (bizarrely) who suggested I should try to read it but I just couldn't (I tried but it's just too difficult. I stopped at page 3) and is now a sore thumb on my shelf. I don't know these people and technically it's not mine to sell, but just in case someone wants to buy it........

Or this one? A first edition paperback by Paulo which was supposed to read "to HRO Karl Willem" but Paulo was too damn lazy and truncated it to "Will"!!!!!!!! I don't think any alchemist can transmute this mistake. No one here is named "Will"! Maybe someone out there named "Will" is a big Coelho fan and would like to buy this from me. (I haven't really completed any Coelho works past chapter two. Not yet at least as it's against my Scientology beliefs. And I won't start anytime soon after he blasphemed HRO Karl Willem.)

To add more value to these signed books, I can add my signature plus a dedication of no more than 20 words. (In the offchance that I become famous.....ka-ching ka-ching..!)