All the way from HK!

Hello everyone!!

It's 1:40am in Hong Kong! Just almost 24hours away to the Champions League final, at first i thought i was going to miss the match, because the tv station doesn't seem to show any sports until Mandy's dad told they were showing it. He also said there's a bar around the corner will be showing the match as well if i wanted to go, so yessssss obviously i will be there, proudly wearing my RED DEVIL jersey supporting them all the way! Now i am so excited and really hope they lift the big old cup.

Alright besides that, Hong Kong has been pretty great. But since my gf and i reach, it rained like mad! Not heavy but it's still pretty pissing off to get wet, even more when it mess up my beautiful hair, whuahhaha!! But today's weather was perfect, not too hot, and there was enough wind to cool me off =) We went to visit the famous Big Buddha, had to go with a cable car. Gosh it took forever to reach up there, thankfully its pretty worth it. Took quite a number of pics, but we did not bring our camera cable, so pictures will only be uploaded in KL :)

Well, as usual...I am with 2 girls who love to shop, i have been doing just that, visiting malls after malls and streets. To be honest, HONG KONG hates MENS!! I went to 3 shopping malls in Causeway Bay area & Mong Kok, out of 200 shops, there was only a total of 10 shops for guys. I swear, and am not kidding. Worst part are, those shops aren't worth spending a single cent on it, so far i have bought nothing and all my spending went to sight seeng, food and transportation! But i will definitely buy some clothes, not my style for sure, haha, cause i have given up shopping my style and asked my baby and Mandy to fashion me up with HK style :P LOL! So if you see me looking weird in KL don't laugh :D

We have already made plans for tomorrow, gotta try waking as early as possible to catch a ferry to Macau. I am most probably going to gamble a few hours there, you are not in MACAU if you dont GAMBLE there. I have also figured out my outfit for the whole day, MANCHESTER UNITED JERSEY, muahahah!! Hopefully it brings me luck and win some extra shopping money, or at least get back the money i have spent so far =D! Alright time to wash up soon and get a lot of rest for a whole long day!! Take care and GLORY GLORY MAN.UNITED!

MUCH LOVE <3 from HK!

UPDATE: Gen, Calvin, Tim, and whoever i usually watch football with! I am so sad not watching it with you guys, i still remember the night same time, same day last year when United won the champions league! Hopefully they lift it again, remember to high 5 for me each goals they score and when they win! Know i am smiling all the way from HK!! :D:D