Killing time!

I love watching a lot of tv, regardless if its series, reality shows, sports, anything.. It gets me excited wanting it more and more then also having to look forward to something when you have a bad or real boring stressful day. But i don't like following too serious series, like 24, Lost, CSI those sorts, just makes me even more sleepy after that, haha! So currently i am following Entourage, One Tree Hill, Desperate Housewives, Smallville, Gossip Girl, Heroes! Yup, that's pretty alot =D But it's the time of the year, all series will come to a season finale. So far Heroes and Entourage(since Dec'08) has ended, the rest will follow shortly. But not so lucky for Prison Break, CW network decided not to continue the series, so therefore the makers have also stopped producing new season. Last week was the final 2hour episode of the series, and it made me tear ;( I am not going to spoil the ending or write how i feel about it because maybe some of you that reads have not watch it. But if you have been a fan of prison break, it will be a happy and sad ending =)) That's all i gotta say, hehehe.. I will be honest and say the show was getting utterly crap after season 1, but it picked up the tension again middle of season 3 and went shit again during season 4. I guess thats why CW did not want to renew their contract, good move eventually. Still one of my favourite to watch!



I guess no more handsome Wentworth Miller for all the ladies out there, but it shouldn't be hard for him to land another acting role. Loved his tattoo in season 1, amazing work!

Ok, enough of Prison Break. If you guys out there really want a serie that makes you laugh, chill, entertain, sex, tits, celebrity, chicks. Watch "Entourage", Mark Wahlberg is one of the director and creator. There is some rumours spreading its based about his celebrity life, but i doubt it. But more like what are the pro and cons being a celebrity. Too bad each episode is only 30minutes, actually less cause of all the commercials. Two thumbs up for the show =D Really hilarious~

Alright before i end my boring entry, remember Britains Got Talent from my previous post? This week this amazing kid name Aidan Davis participated. OMFG is the word. Just watch the video i uploaded below. Seeeeee you guys around, til my next entry!!


pure talent