Tiring Week

Hey guys, sorry for the last post, wasn't having a good day =D But it's all good now, in fact it's great lately. As usual i was working on the weekend again, but time flew pretty fast especially the last few hours when i had to entertain a few clients.

So let's rewind a bit to last Monday. One of my gf's best friend came from Amsterdam to visit, it's her 2nd time since 3years ago. She is Annemiek, or better yet known as Miek. Unfortunately i couldn't offer her a free room to stay, it was a very rush trip. She only confirmed a day before she arrived, so i suggested her to stay in Eastin. Pretty expensive, but she earns Euro, so i guess that will be alright =) My gf was with her the entire week, going from 1 mall to another, it was like a shopping spree trip. The amount of bags was omg -___- Pity my baby tho, she saw many things but could not buy them, because i told her to just wait a little longer for HK, it should be cheaper and who knows, should be nicer too. I can't wait for HK, just 2 weeks from now..!

Well, we also went clubbing on Saturday, Zouk Phuture! It was one hell of a night, only 4 of us went. Miek, Tim, babyJois and me, we reached about 11plus, and Zouk has a promotion before 12, you buy 1 free 1. We ended slaughtering the bar til 12am, had as many as 4-5 tequila shots in 30mins, long island tea, and couple of vodka's. We jumped around Zouk, Phuture & Velvet mainly, and then i bump into my other group of friends that is pretty much regular there. Ended up drinking a few heavy glass of whiskey, by then i was already starting to get tipsy. I met afew others here and there, including my bestie friend Adrian Cheah, haha finally saw him after like 4months missing in action. Ben & Crystal was there as well, thats when we started ordering beers at the bar. I was getting pretty high then already, basically i mix all kinda alcohols, but thank god it was closing, or else i might just end up sleeping at the club =P Well, my designated driver Tim was pretty high too, and i was obviously too drunk to drive, and for the first time, i took a cab home and left my car in hotel Maya that night. I was pretty worried, but it should be fine in a hotel, so i got up the next day to pick it up, phew! It was there!! So after all, it was a great night, but i wanna say sorry to TIM =D I might have spoil his night, hahaha... much love <3

Pictures will be posted in the next entry, i have not uploaded it from my baby's cam just yet. As for the sports news, Manchester United will gain a 6points lead this Thursday early morning if they beat Wigan, and then just needing 1 point from the last 2 matches to clinch the title. Well to me, this Wigan game would be the title decider, cause i don't seem them losing 2 in a row the last couple of matches =) Formula one Spanish Grand Prix is over, and the prancing horse is still limping, Felipe Massa the only sole scarlet driver to finish 6th, and finally got on the championship board with 3points. He has threw in the towel, championship is over for him, and i couldn't blame him, the lead is just too big to catch. More updates from me soon, i gotta get out my house =)

Have a great week ahead~